Are you interested in the Manager Administrative Support Services position? Discover the minimum requirements, responsibilities, and application details in this job description. Join SASSA, an equal opportunity employer, and contribute to the provision of essential services to a diverse group of South Africans. Apply now and take on a key managerial role in administrative support services.
Salary : R766 584.00 – R903 006.00 p.a. inclusive of benefits
Location: Durban District Office (SAS2/2023)
- Minimum Requirements for Manager: Administrative Support Services
- important information: Please take note of the following important information regarding these positions:
- If you are interested in applying for these positions, please follow the application guidelines below:
- For any inquiries related to the application process or the advertised positions, please contact Mr. JS Phoseka at (033) 846 3456.
Minimum Requirements for Manager: Administrative Support Services
Candidates applying for the position of Manager: Administrative Support Services should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Hold a B degree or a 3-year tertiary qualification.
- Have 1-2 years of management experience in the relevant field.
- Possess knowledge of SASSA’s Constitutional mandate, relevant policies, and legislation in Public Management.
- Have knowledge of social security management and poverty alleviation matters.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
Read Also: Local Office Manager
Duties: As the Manager: Administrative Support Services, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and management to the unit.
- Managing human capital management services in the District.
- Overseeing the budget, financial accounting, and supply chain management services.
- Managing general support services in the District office.
- Leading and supervising a team.
- Providing advice on various administrative matters.
administrative support services. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring adherence to Section 57 of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA, chapter 6, and Part 3).
To apply for the position of Manager: Administrative Support Services, please send your application to [email protected].
At our Agency, we uphold equal opportunities for all candidates. Therefore, preference will be given to candidates whose appointment will contribute to the achievement of our Employment Equity targets as outlined in the Agency’s Employment Equity Plan. We strongly encourage persons with disabilities to apply for this position.
important information: Please take note of the following important information regarding these positions:
- The advertised positions have minimum requirements.
Appointment to these positions is contingent upon a compulsory pre-employment screening process, which includes qualification, reference, ITC (credit), criminal checks, and competency assessment (where applicable).
- Our intention is to promote representativity in terms of race, gender, and disability through the appointment of suitable candidates. Candidates who contribute to representativity will be given preference.
- It is the responsibility of applicants with foreign qualifications to have them evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) before the selection process.
- SASSA is not obligated to fill a position after it has been advertised.
- Please be aware that all SASSA staff members are subject to compulsory Security Vetting upon appointment.
- If you wish to apply for more than one position, please complete separate application forms and send them via email before the closing date of 24 February 2023.
If you are interested in applying for these positions, please follow the application guidelines below:
- Prepare your application, which should include your CV and a fully completed and signed new Z83 form.
- Make sure to quote the relevant reference number and position name as specified in the advertisement.
- Use the name of the position you are applying for as the subject heading of your email.
- Ensure that you send your application to the correct inbox/email address provided in the advertisement. Applications sent to the incorrect address will not be considered.
- Your application should consist of a comprehensive CV, specifying all your experience and duties, along with the respective dates (MM/YY) for each position. Include your Identity Number, race, and gender, and provide references with full contact details.
- Please be aware that interviews may be conducted through a virtual medium. Further details regarding the interview process will be communicated to shortlisted applicants.
- Keep in mind that copies of your qualifications, certificates, ID, driver’s license, and any other relevant documents should be submitted upon request.
For any inquiries related to the application process or the advertised positions, please contact Mr. JS Phoseka at (033) 846 3456.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short-listed candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of the advertisement, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful. We appreciate your understanding in this regard.